Once (remix) - Pearl Jam

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ten is the debut studio album by the American alternative rock band Pearl Jam, released on August 27, 1991 through Epic Records.

On March 24, 2009, Ten was reissued in four editions. The extras on the four editions range from a remastering and remix of the entire album by producer Brendan O'Brien.

Here's 'Once' (remixed) from the said album.



Lyrics:

I admit it...what's to say...yeah...
I'll relive it...without pain...mmm...
Backstreet lover on the side of the road
I got a bomb in my temple that is gonna explode
I got a sixteen gauge buried under my clothes, I play...
Once upon a time I could control myself
Ooh, once upon a time I could lose myself, yeah...
Oh, try and mimic what's insane...ooh, yeah...
I am in it...where do I stand?
Oh, Indian summer and I hate the heat
I got a backstreet lover on the passenger seat
I got my hand in my pocket, so determined, discreet...I pray...
Once upon a time I could control myself
Ooh, once upon a time I could lose myself, yeah, yeah...

Ooh, once upon a time I could control myself, yeah...
Once upon a time I could lose myself, yeah, yeah, yeah...
Once, upon a time I could love myself, yeah...
Once upon a time I could love you, yeah, yeah, yeah...
Once [4x]
Yeah...once, once...yeah, yeah...
Yeah...yeah, yeah...yeah, yeah...oww...

0 comments:




Stats



since 5 April 09

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP